I am requiring a coder with a basic knowledge of the wordpress control panel with the ability to speak English to a fair standard. I will pay up to $[url removed, login to view] a domain for minor changes and copying and pasting - this works out to be a very good hourly rate.
Please place bids initially on 10 sites - don't worry about RAC fees, as this project will be worth your while.
Please note - coders must fulfil all these criteria:
1. Must be able to speak English, and understand English conversation - as an aspect of the work involves interpreting given titles and finding relevant information relating to that title.
2. Must be able to work quickly - I have a ton of work sitting waiting to be done, and I am building up more and more all the time.
3. Must be able to follow instructions to the letter - this is not for slackers. If you cut corners in this project and don't follow the instructions, you won't last long.
4. Must have initiative - to be able to think through problems, and interpret what the customer is actually looking for.
5. Must have a loyal work ethic.
Please do not bid if you are not confident you meet those criteria.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).