We're a growth consulting team looking for a long term dependable dev partner to support us with projects. First project listed below:
The client has a shopify fashion store and we need a basic app or excel/spreadsheet tool in order to pull in shopify & warehouse data to project future inventory needs
- It would pull inventory from Masonhub (their 3PL company). They have a open and well documented API.
- run some basic calculations on it,
- have a few reports in different formats spit out for ordering.
Basically pulling data out of an api, doing some calcs on it and checking threshold ratios, then outputting warnings and summaries - along with a very specifically formatted “order report” in excel.
Buy creation report to run while placing one of two/three reorder buys per year
1) Assess Masonhub in-stock inventory on the basis of weekly/monthly turn to determine total weeks in stock.
Masonhub currently provides this number, but we may want to assess differently (i.e. use best single week to account for possible holiday demand/etc.)
2) Assess A2000 open orders against each individual SKU as weeks in stock
3) If 1) + 2) <= 30 weeks create a new buy in the grid format such that inventory + future inventory >= 30 weeks
We will then manually adjust/update the buy before submission to Jyoti for placement - our growth sort of depends on our planned ad spend more than anything so can tinker around on that basis
Interim orders accounting for changing demand
1) Notifications on faster than usual drops in weeks in stock
2) Notifications on surges in weekly sales
3) Notifications on apparel slowdowns in sales, increase of weeks in stock not related to new receipts
Extra Data Points
1) Last 30/60/90 days sales
2) Best ever single week of sales
Please write "I have read your breaf, I can do this and I am available for X hours today" where X is the number of hours you have available for work TODAY. This will help me filter out spammers from real candidates.
Attachments & more details will be provided separately!