Hi I am looking for somebody to design me an Arduino setup or a circuit board from scratch. It would be a complete controller for a parrot egg incubators. This is what I would like to do and want to hear your opinion if this would be possible to do this from a single device.
I am willing to pay for your help.
All I am looking for is a schematic of a electronic circuit board that can do the following tasks:
1. Controll fan speed (in a similar fashion as a light dimmer)
2. Control temperature via PID controll and be able to autotune.
3. Use a remote temperature sensor (thermistor or rtd.)
4. Be able to keep temperature within a tenth of a degree.
5. Turn on a humidifier (on/off method)
6. Have a remote humidity sensor
7. Turn on/off a light bulb
8. Turn on/off a turning motor. (Have the ability to turn motor on and off multiple times a day, controll duration the motor will be on)
9. Incase of a power failure, has to be able to remember the last settings.
10. Be between 110v to 120v
11. Have a touch screen to enter settings and display current temperature and humidity on screen.
Any input would be very appreciated.