The job is to make a word document e-book that has 101 pages, each with a wedding craft idea. Each craft idea must have a picture, and a step-by-step guide how to do this craft.
I have already written the first craft idea so there are only 100 to complete.
Every craft needs to be relatively easy and something most people could do. They might need to buy some things to do it, but they won’t need any expensive or professional equipment.
Search Pinterest and google images for inspiration. When you find a tutorial or idea you will need to re-write it in your OWN words (do not copy the original). All the written content must be original with research done by you.
I have collected some ideas already on a pinterest board - [url removed, login to view] Start with some or all of these and go from there.
Use the following categories:
- Table decorations (eg table numbers, candles, decorating plates)
- Ceremony decorations (eg paper cranes, chalkboard signs)
- Reception decorations (eg paper lanterns, bunting)
- Wedding Cake (eg decorating a shop bought cake, cake toppers)
- Favours for guests (eg a mini herb pot with a ribbon around it, homemade chocolates in a paper bag, seeds with a note)
- Flowers (eg arrange in tin cans with rope wrapped around them)
- Other ideas (eg having a photobooth, photo background, sparklers for after dinner)
The format of each page must be the same and must include:
1. Name of craft
2. A picture of the craft (including a credit to where you got the image from to comply with copyright laws)
3. A description (written in good English, very friendly as if you were speaking to them in person)
4. A list of materials they need
5. A step-by-step guide to how to do it
6. Optional: Any other ideas/comments/suggestions around the craft
NOTE – You must adhere to copyright laws. These crafts will be published in an e-book. Therefore every image you use in the document must be properly credited and all the written content must be original with research done by you.
If you think you can do this at a good price then please send an example of previous similar work and a proper bid.
ATTACHMENT - see attachment for an example of what is required and the format to use
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $214 para este trabalho
Hi, you can easily evaluate our proficiency through a wide range of qualifications and feedbacks left by clients from all around the globe. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks and regards!
Hi,you can easily evaluate my proficiency through wonderful feedback left by employer from around the globe. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks and regards!
Hello my name Natalia, I have master degree in computer science, passed TOEFL and i am writer with 4 years of experience, have published ebooks and many projects done here on the site please check my work history.