1. Editing of an academic article (ca. 10.000 words in English) according to submission guidelines of two chosen journals. The name of 2 journals and the article will be provided later.
2. Adjusting the writing style to make it consistent and logical and conform to a chosen standard.
3. Target Journal Formatting and ensure correct formatting according to the journal standard.
4. Format the full manuscript in accordance with the author's guidelines of two journals.
5. Format the manuscript correctly for the target journal to ensure that the manuscript is not returned from editorial office, and is peer reviewed
6. Ensure that references are presented in correct style