We need articles writing for the following titles please (one each):
26 Advantages Of Holiday Rentals In Scotland
26 Importance Of Spending Time With The Family
2 HP Designjet Printers That Allow The Graphic Design Industry Have An Edge
4 Why You Should Choose Tenerife As Your Next Holiday Destination!
5 FAQ's About Antiques Insurance
5 FAQ's About Artwork Insurance
20 Reasons Why You Should Buy Investment Wine Online
24 Health & Safety Regarding Super Glue
13 Holding A Big Conference? Make Sure The Acoustics Are Right!
6 Guide To The BS 300 plus GH Autocut Horizontal Bandsaw
14 Liven Up Your Dining Area With Reclaimed Wood Furniture
7 FAQ's About Malleable Fittings
8 Top 5 Most Commonly Asked Questions About Commercial Solar
9 What Does The Future Hold For HDBaseT?
If you are interested then please read the guidelines below before bidding:
ALL articles MUST be written with an introduction, multiple subheadings and a conclusion.
Articles MUST be written in UK English (no American spellings), must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £5 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps:
1. Payment will be made for each 500-550 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.