This project consists of 2 distinct tasks (See 1. Article Writing, and 2. Article Rewriting).
This project is for 5 Articles, 8 sentence-by-sentence rewrites for EACH article and 100 title rewrites for EACH article. The budget we are looking for is $175 for this project ($35 per article and set of 8 rewrites and 100 titles).
We will tell you the general category of the article, and the project requires you to:
* find the topics to write about
* write a 500-700 word article for each topic
* write 8 sentence-by-sentence rewrites of each article
* write 100 titles for each article
You MUST have a team (do not bid if you are an individual). If you do this well, we will be using your services on a weekly basis.
1. ARTICLE WRITING
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT AND DELIVERABLES:
I'm looking for an article writer with some "spark". Someone who knows how to inject their own personality into an article. Someone who can write an interesting article. I DON'T want bidders who write standard "SEO-friendly" rubbish articles. I want someone who takes time to write a high quality article.
The project details are below. You MUST PM me examples of your work, otherwise i cannot even consider you. While your bid price is a consideration, it is only one of many factors in choosing the winning bid.
a. The entire project consists of 5 articles 500-700 words minimum in length.
b. Each article needs to be well researched, including (but not limited to) typing the keyword for that article into google and viewing information from free and paid listings.
c. Each article must be interesting and unique, and offer a high quality opinion on the topic.
d. The purpose of each article is to provide the reader with an expert overview and a variety of interesting ideas on the topic.
e. Every article needs to be 100% original and content rich (copyscape is used to check these articles). I’m not looking for articles thrown together to fool the search engines.
f. The reader must complete the article feeling informed about the topic.
2. ARTICLE REWRITING
In your bid, please attach or PM me with examples of rewrites that you have done before.
a. Each version must be rewritten sentence-by-sentence (this is very important). In other words, every version of the article must have an equal number of sentences, and every sentence in every article must be replaceable with the corresponding sentence in one of the other versions. If I decided to take different sentences from each article, the article should read very well.
b. The keyword phrases that I outline (when you are awarded the project) must NOT be rewritten, and must appear in the same sentences every time.
c. Each version of the article needs to be minimum 95% unique from the original and each of the other 8 rewrites. If this uniqueness is not achieved, you will not be paid. Payment will not be made if it does not pass copyscape, so make sure to pass all articles through [url removed, login to view]
d. The original and the 8 rewrites must be saved in a .txt file, according to the attached file format. In addition, you must send an individual .txt file for each article.
5. Every sentence must be written 100% by humans (no spinning software)
6. You MUST HAVE proper English, spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure. While we know there is a variation in what is considered "proper English," we ask that you at least be consistent within your article. Your article must also be proofed and double checked for accuracy. If English is your second language -- we strongly suggest that you have it proofed by someone who has English as their native tongue before submitting your articles.
Here are more specific instructions and some examples below.
We need you to rewrite ALL sentences into your own words. Please read the instructions below carefully before beginning.
Example sentences are at the bottom of this page.
1. DO include a period at the end of each sentence.
2. DO make sure that every rewrite has the same number of paragraphs as the original.
3. DO make sure that the sentences have similar sizes to the original.
4. DO include the keyword, but only if it is used in the original sentence.
5. DO write using the same voice and tense as the original sentence. For example, if the article is written in first person singular, don't use third person plural, etc.
6. DO write using grammatically correct American English.
7. DO use a spellchecker before submitting your work (a free online spellchecker can be found at [url removed, login to view]).
8. DO NOT simply copy the original sentence - it needs to be RE-written, into your own words.
9. DO NOT insert keywords into sentences when none appears in the original sentence.
10. DO NOT split a sentence into two separate sentences.
11. DO NOT use periods anywhere other than at the very end of the sentence.
12. DO NOT write in ultra-formal business-speak or sales-speak. We are looking for a conversational tone, for articles that will be read by real people.
Here are some examples that should give you a better understanding of what we would like you to do:
ORIGINAL SENTENCE: In a body building program, the exercises that you do can make all the difference between an effective program and one that won't do much good.
REWRITTEN SENTENCE: It's the exercises you choose that determine whether or not your body building routine is going to bring you the results you want.
ORIGINAL SENTENCE: Online stock trading opens the opportunities for stock market investing to anyone.
REWRITTEN SENTENCE: Online trading means that anyone can take advantage of the opportunities available in stock investing.
ORIGINAL SENTENCE: Inexpensive wedding dresses that look fantastic aren't as hard to find as you might think.
REWRITTEN SENTENCE: Inexpensive wedding dresses that have all the style and charm of expensive ones are easier to find than you might expect.
In accepting this contract, you are providing “work made for hire”. In other words, the buyer (me) and only the buyer will own the copyright and all rights to the work. You may not publish the work in any way. Please do not apply unless you agree to this stipulation.
Buyer will retain all rights and ownership. All rights and ownership are transferred from the author to the buyer immediately upon payment. You are free to research anywhere, but the content you deliver must be completely original and adhere to all copyright laws. Submitting articles for this project that you have already submitted somewhere else or submitting these articles to another buyer in the future is simply not acceptable. The first violates our agreement and the second violates Copyright Law. All content will be checked for plagiarism. If you’re not familiar with U.S. copyright law, you should seriously consider not bidding...
LANGUAGE AND CONSTRUCTION:
Articles must be written in excellent English with grammar and sentence structure consistent with that found in a professional journal or popular magazine. If English is not your native language, you must be 100% certain that you can provide this level of quality. In fact, if English is not your native language, you should seriously consider not bidding as I have had to reject work in the past that did meet these standards. I have no interest in rewriting good content that has been poorly written and I have no interest in sending the same article back 1-2-3 times to get it written to the appropriate
YOU MUST SUBMIT SAMPLES OF YOUR WORK with your bid that is representative of your work. THE ARTICLES YOU SUBMIT WILL BE EXPECTED TO AT LEAST MATCH THIS QUALITY (and must all be according to the criteria in "General Description and Project Deliverables". This should make revisions unnecessary, but I will ask for them if appropriate. In your bid, please describe the amount of time you need to finish the articles.
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média $123 para este trabalho
Hi. I have a team of people who I could get to work on this project with me. We are ready to start as soon as you are ready should you choose us.
Hi, Please see my profile which would answer considerable questions for you. In order to assure you on the quality, kindly give a topic of your choice for a sample.