Case Study Discussion Boards
You have randomly been placed in groups. To view your group click on the "Group" tab. Your family name will appear. Next click on "File Exchange", this should bring you to the documents for each week (Week 2, 3, and 4).
Carefully read through your weekly case study and get to know the details of your family before trying to answer these questions. Families have many similarities, but they are also unique and have diverse needs. As nurses, we often see individuals but can sometimes forget that they come from a family. Just as your family has a complicated life, the individuals seen in health care settings also have challenges and difficulties. Get to know the characters in your case study, as you will be thinking about the health of them individually and collectively over the next few weeks as you complete this course.
1. If you were to classify this family, what type of family would you say that it is? Use the text and other resources as needed to clearly describe the family. What unique characteristics of this family make life good for the family? What makes life difficult for this family?
2. Describe the family’s culture. Discuss the family’s culture in terms of the ancestry of the children’s parents. What kinds of traditional patterns might this family have? Describe what a usual day for this family might be like and then contrast it with how this might compare with a special day.
3. Discuss this family in terms of social class, socioeconomic status, education, and spirituality. Use some of the resources provided in the case along with your imagination to fill in the blanks. Is the family happy with their present life? What do you think about the way this family lives its daily life?
4. How is this family similar to and/or different from your own family? Consider your family type, family culture, and the social status as you compare your family with the one described in the case study. Give some examples.
5. As a family nurse visiting this family, what family aspects might be the most important areas for you to assess? Make a list of 2-3 areas to assess and explain why these are important; use your text and other resources as needed. Identify areas of potential health risks for the case family and prioritize them based on importance.
6. Identify two areas a family nurse might promote wellness in this family and state a wellness goal for each of these concerns.
Use APA style format
Write 5-6 well-developed paragraphs in which the above questions are answered
Include a minimum of 2 in text citations with references at the end of the post
Include a minimum of 2 professional references; your textbook may be used as one of the references; other reference(s) must come from peer reviewed journals (search on the internet for the definition and examples of peer reviewed journals)
7 freelancers estão ofertando em média $45 para este trabalho
Hi’ you can easily evaluate our proficiency through a wide range of qualifications and feedbacks left by clients from all around the globe. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks and regards!.