We are looking for a creative writer who can spend ~20 minutes every week to do the following:
- conduct an online research on latest updates in the math world, academic online learning, etc. (related to what we do).
- Create a blurb on an interesting article/video/podcast with a link.
- Submit it to us to post on social media platforms.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- should have an excellent command of English
- is a creative writer
- is super connected online
- has a passion for mathematics and online learning
- wants to potentially build his or her personal brand as an innovative educator in mathematics (if your blurbs are great and are being shared online, we will let you post them on your own on our social pages)
Please let us know how much you would charge us per blurb, per week.
Of course, we will give you a thorough understanding of our business prior to writing these blurbs.
All the best!
22 freelancers are bidding on average $395 for this job
i would love to work on your project. i have worked on similar projects to what you are looking for, and i am confident i can exceed your expectation. thanks