We are a collectors community, and we have just created a new Collectors Collecting wiki on
[url removed, login to view]
The wiki is still in its first stages, with very little information in it. We need a knowledgeable and resourceful manager, versed in collectible-related subjects, to kick start and maintain it. Candidate must have:
* Proven record as a passionate and knowledgeable collector.
* Proven experience with Wiki editing and management - structure and management, authoring and editing articles in English.
* Great command of the English language, including article writing in English.
(!) Please include links to articles of yours and past experience with Wiki and/or Wikipedia + material to provide proof of your collection and collecting hobby (preferably images of the collection itself).
The role will include:
* Finding, encouraging and guiding collectors on the site to add information to articles.
* Monitoring changes to the wiki and the quality of articles.
* Deciding and enforcing naming standards on the wiki.
* Article writing.
The pay will be on an hourly basis with a pre-set work plan that we will agree upon together. Rate will be negotiated individually.
We look forward to creating a valuable, useful and high quality informative collecting resource together :)
We would like to convert this into a pre-set project with a fixed price. The mission will be to bring the wiki to a good basic level with specific goals we will outline for you. Please account for that in your bid.