We need articles writing for the following titles please (one each):
26 Fun Things For Families To Do In Scotland
26 Traditional Foods Of Scotland
2 Plotters And Light System Error Codes
4 Spending Christmas In Florida
4 Spending Christmas In Gran Canaria
5 Car Insurance: How To Ensure You Don't Get Conned
5 Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Insure Your Private Collections
20 Bio Of Influential Wine Critic Robert Parker
24 Top 5 Tips On Cleaning Your Car
6 Slitting Saws For The Rubber Industry
14 Add Character To Your Home With Chic Accessories
25 Stairlifts In The Home Are Great For Preventing Slips And Trips On The Stairs
15 Organising A Special Event? (include restaurant)
21 How To Take Care Off Your Office Plant
If you are interested then please read the guidelines below before bidding:
ALL articles MUST be written with an introduction, multiple subheadings and a conclusion.
Articles MUST be written in UK English (no American spellings), must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £5 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps:
1. Payment will be made for each 500-550 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.