Project Description: Writer needed to create 35 informational articles on a set of given topics.
Length: At least 400 words.
1. Types of US Gold Coins - US Gold Eagles and US Gold Buffalos
2. Difference between 10kt, 14kt, 18kt, 22kt and 24kt jewelry.
3. Sterling silverware - Tiffany, Camusso, Hector Aguilar, Odiot, Durgin, Gorham
4. Morgan Dollars - Valuable Dates, Weight, Silver Content, Production Dates
5. Peace Dollars - Valuable Dates, Weight, Silver Content, Production Dates
6. Diamond Cut - Shape vs cut quality, popular shapes, round cut most poplar and desireable
7. Diamond Color - D-Z scale of color, fancy colors
8. Diamond Carat Measurement - carat to gram conversion, most popular carat size for engagement rings, popular size for stud earrigns
9. Diamond Clarity - GIA clarity scale and definitions
10. Rubies - quality, origin, valie
11. Emeralds - quality, origin, valie
12. US Gold Eagles - sizes 1oz, 1/2oz, 1/4oz, 1/10th oz, 22kt vs pure gold buffalo which is 24kt
13. Canadian Gold Maple Leafs - sizes available 24kt vs american eagle which is 22kt
14. South African Krugerrand - one of first gold bullion coins, production dates
15. American Silver Eagles - production dates, design origin, pure silver
16. Silver Roosevelt Dimes- production dates, silver content, weight, dimensions
17. Mercury Dimes - 16D & 21 are valuable dates, production dates, silver content, weight, dimensions
18. Silver Washington Quarters - production dates, silver content, weight, dimensions
19. Silver Kennedy Half Dollars - production dates, silver content, weight, dimensions
20. Silver Dollars - morgan and peace dollars, production dates, silver content, weight, dimensions
21. Dollar Coins - morgan and peace dollars, production dates, silver content, weight, dimensions
22. Coin Values - coins valued on mintage number that year, mint produced, year of production and condition
23. Numismatic / Numismatics / Numismatists - the study of coins, a numismatist is a professional coin grader
24. Rare Coin(s) - definition, popular examples of rare coins, most valuable rare coins
25. Sell Coins / How to sell coins / Where to sell coins - Selling one coin vs selling collection, do research, ask friends
26. Coin Dealers - Coin dealer is someone who deals in modern and historical / rare coins, buying and selling gold and silver as well
27. Coin Collector / Coin Collection - Coin collectors focus on quality of coin, rareity, numismatic value and current gold and silver prices
28. Coin Shop / coin store- coin shops are brick and mortar stores. benefits of dealing locally. coin shops buy and sell coins
30. Townname Coin - Looking for a coin dealer or coin shop in Townname ? Our business has been sreving the community for 18 years.
31. Townname gold
32. Townname Diamond
33. Townname Silver / Sterling Silver
34. Townname Antiques
Please let me know if you have any questions. Content must by of high quality.
Thank you for your consideration.
35. Towname Watches
40 freelancers estão ofertando em média $151 para este trabalho
Hi, you can easily evaluate our proficiency through a wide range of qualifications and feedbacks left by clients from all around the globe. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks and regards!