We are looking for a highly skilled freelancer with native English proficiency for our sports supplement brand. The freelancer will be in charge of writing blog posts for our website, short content for social media (FB, Twitter), and product related content. There are specific tasks to start with and the chosen freelancer needs to be available for ongoing work thereafter.
SPECIFIC STARTING TASKS
1) You will write blog posts of approx. 500-words centering on bodybuilding training, nutrition, and personalities / athletes of past and present. You will submit one article within the scope of this assignment with the possibility for several more as part of your ongoing engagement if we decide to work together.
2) You will research & draft biographical articles/entries of approx. 1000-word each about bodybuilding athletes of past and present. You will submit one article within the scope of this assignment with the possibility for several more as part of your ongoing engagement if we decide to work together.
3) You will review short existing product descriptions to propose improvements and additions. You will submit one review within the scope of this assignment, and will have the chance to work on our upcoming full website content if we decide to work together.
1) Periodical blog entries about supplements, training, nutrition, etc.
2) Researched biographical articles/entries about bodybuilding athletes
3) Slogans, catch-phrases, PR prose
4) Topic-relevant articles
5) Product descriptions
• You are a native English speaker
• You have relevant experience and can show a range of references of past works
• You are precise and detail oriented delivering high-quality work with a unique style
• You deliver to agreed deadlines
• Candidates with a background in sports & nutrition writing will be favored – if that is your case please make sure to mention it
The chosen freelancer will be provided with resources relating to our brand identity, our products, etc.
This project must be completed within 3-5 days. Please PM me with reference works of yours, so I can decide on a candidate and award the project swiftly.