My name is James a Kenyan national and am in need of Kenyans to help me out in churning out some great contents about Kenya. Basically, what you have to do on this job is to write about anything related to Kenya. For instance, how you can register your car in kenya, how you can register for mpesa, benefits of mpesa, kenya's best tourist attractions, different locations across Nairobi and across the country at large.
All articles should be based on Kenya and they should fall under the following categories.
· How to articles - for instance on topics such as, How to enroll for a masters degree in Nairobi university, How to get fancy clothes around Nairobi.
· Tips on doing various things in Kenya - for instance on topics such as, Tips on how to write an attractive CV for employers within Nairobi, Tips on how to avoid delays by heavy traffic on Nairobi Jogoo Road.
· Articles on various products in Kenya - for instance in topics such as, Benefits of Mshwari account.
· Articles on various services in Kenya - for instance topics such as, How to enroll for e-learning in JKUAT University.
· Articles comparing various products and services in Kenya -for instance topics such as, the advantage of student accounts in Equity Bank over Cooperative Bank.
Authors will be earning Bonus payments on articles mostly searched through the major search engines.
The authors should also note that the articles should be grammatically correct and there should be no duplication of content from the internet. Our aim is to give information with the main users in mind, which are the internet users.
The payment is 80 bob for every single article. Every article should be about 500 words long..
6 freelancers are bidding on average $25 for this job
i live in kenya and i am interested in this project. I am deadlines minded and i will make sure that i do not disappoint you, waiting to hear from you
i have been a writer for the past three years and i have gathered a lot of experience in writing articles. Get me on gtalk morrism35 gtalk we have a chat about the project