We need articles writing for the following titles please (one each):
24 How Clean Is Your House? (use content from here: [url removed, login to view])
24 Personalise Your Home! Top 10 Tips (include photos of friends and family)
2 Importance Of Using HP Branded Ink
2 Review Of The HP Designjet HD Scanner (A0) - CQ654B
24 We All Take Umbrella For Granted! A Brief History!
28 FAQs Relating To Contract Packing (information will be sent on acceptance)
28 FAQs Relating To Warehousing (information will be sent on acceptance)
28 FAQs Relating To E-Fulfilment (information will be sent on acceptance)
28 FAQs Relating To Groupage Transport (information will be sent on acceptance)
30 Importance Of Integrating Social Media And E-Commerce (use content from here [url removed, login to view])
30 Dating Tips That Apply To Email Marketing (use content from here: [url removed, login to view])
30 How The 'Layered Navigation' Is Beneficial For Magento (use content from here [url removed, login to view])
PLEASE KEEP NUMBERS IN FRONT OF THE TITLES
If you are interested then please read the guidelines below before bidding:
ALL articles MUST be written with an introduction, multiple subheadings and a conclusion.
Articles MUST be written in UK English (no American spellings), must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
ALL ARTICLES MUST HAVE CONTENT RELEVANT TO THE UK (unless stated otherwise)
Payment of £5 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps:
1. Payment will be made for each 500-550 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.
I appreciate that you have taken the time to consider all of my bids on each of your open projects. I am looking forward to working with you again soon. Have a great day!