1. Project Overview – 5 well researched, well written 1000 words travel articles
I am looking for an excellent writer who can deliver 5 high quality articles that are well researched, highly original and key word dense. Length is approximately 1000 words for each article. The topic is travel and emphasis is original content. We will pay USD 6.5/ per 1000 words. Please provide sample work for us to look at. We are very selective. We are also looking for long term relationships/tie ups. There is also scope for some translation work down the road.
What we expect:
* Plagiarism and software generated content is strictly not allowed.
* All content should be original. The article should not be copy and paste from other sources, it should be 100% unique content and all your own work.
* The article must pass “copyscape”, “iSnare" and "Wealthy Affiliate" copywriting tests.
* Work should have lasting value.
* Work will be in our full ownership after payment.
* Error Free Work, correct grammar.
* The timeframe to complete this work 7 days
* Writer should be familiar with SEO practices. Must be aware of keyword density.
* You cannot resell these articles.
* No payment for unapproved work.
* You will be provided with a list of keywords/categories. We require a keyword density of 5%.
* You must be a native English speaker – UK, Australia, US etc.
You will be responsible for:
* Writing clearly and concisely.
* Using excellent English
* Writing based on the topics provided.
* Using a tone that inspires readers to think and comment.
* Prompt communication and fast delivery as per schedule.
If you are interested in applying please respond with the quantity of articles with your bid that showcases your writing talent.
Attachment A: Keywords:
London Holiday Rentals
London Holiday Rentals
budget London Holiday rentals
cheap holiday rentals London
London holiday apartments
cheap holiday apartments London
Attachment B: Content Structure Guide
a. Say no to a Hotel Room! / Why everyone is renting a holiday home instead?
b. What is the difference between Self Catering Apartment and Serviced Apartment?
c. When renting a Vacation rental– what must you look for.
d. Planning your London holiday with the family – top 10 tips.
e. Top 5 day trips from London