We are looking for a well-researched, heavily supported articles that will be posted in category: MONEY SAVING TIPS.
Provide very specific tips and tricks regarding "MONEY SAVING"; NOTHING generic, I want specific information from people who are familiar with the niche, not vague beginners tips and overviews that kind of content WILL be rejected without request for rewrite so dont waste either of our time.
We have strict standards, but if you meet our standards and get your content accepted there will be many more gigs just like this one for you, consistently paying very top dollar if you can produce top quality content.
We currently building a small list of excellent writers for on going work!
=-= WE GIVE TIPS! =-=
GENERAL - MUST BE:
- In English
- Grammatically excellent
- Totally original
- Properly formatted
- Well researched
- Dumb it down
- Use subheadings
- Use clear topic sentences
GENERAL - DO NOT:
- Do not Google Translate - We can detect
- Do not rewrite the articles
- No spinning allowed
- Low quality will be rejected
- Grammatical and punctuation error articles are rejected
- Cite facts, history and information that does not drive your reader toward action. They are busy. We're grateful to have them on the site. Don't waste their time.
GENERAL - RULES:
- Make the main article itself, and write a brief summary of 3 or 4 short sentences about the article in 50-75 words. The summary should explain the content of the article in brief, giving an instant idea of what this is about. Label this as "Summary" and include it at the start of the article.
- Starting with a killer title; the title must be link bait. If you can't write a good, interesting title that makes people want to read the article, then please don't waste your time
- The First Paragraph : It may not be limited to the first paragraph, but the first paragraph is where this begins. If we can't capture the attention in the first paragraph, then the battle is lost before your other words are ever read.
- The overall article should read nicely and smoothly for a human reader, and not seem like an artificially contrived piece that struggles to fit in a certain keyword count.
- Use bullet point or number to a list - if required
- Do not copy from other sources, but if you gathered information from a website, please provide the URL at the end of the post, as a reference.
- The articles must not be re-use, re-spin, re-sold or re-distributed to someone else and you agree that I hold the full rights to the articles once payment has been made.
- If we will have a long time relationship we require author short bio to be used at the end of article. Can include: Google+ , Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, personal webpage/blog.
- Please proofread before submitting.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $30 for this job
Hi, I am a professional writer & have native team. I can handle your task. Don't worry about quality & deadline. Please give me chance to prove me. I am eagerly awaiting for your response. Thanks & best regards, MR.