I’m looking for a writer for a company blog about explainer videos.
I need 4 articles every month (one per week) and I need these articles to be produced on an ongoing basis. The length of each article will be between 1000-1500 words.
The price I’m willing to pay is:
$7.50 for a 1000 word article
$10 for a 1500 word article.
What I need:
- Excellent grammar
- Some knowledge of explainer videos is preferred
- Ability to produce fun and interesting articles. The type of articles people want to read and actually provide value.
- Willingness to do some research before you start writing.
- I need you to stick to a certain structure for each article you produce for me. I’ll forward the structure to the person I hire.
Start your bid with “Blogger for explainers” and please answer the following questions in your message below.
I ignore all bids that don't start with this.
1. Do you have any knowledge about explainer videos? Can you tell me a bit about what you know?
2. Do you agree to the mentioned price?
3. Are you able to produce 4 articles every month. (one article every week)