I'm starting a e-commerce store centered around eco/sustainable products. I require some unique content in the form of blog articles to be written around this theme. These will be used to boost SEO in the search engines, but also pushed out across the social marketing channels, so will need to be coherent and relevant to today's trends.
1) Target market is predominantly UK/EU (so content of the below points should concern this geographical settings mostly), with some focus on US, articles in English
2) To begin with, and depending upon the cost, I will need around 10-20 articles.
3) Each article around 500-1000 words.
4) Topics can focus around products, services, ideas or processes that follow topics from a non-exhaustive list:
- Local production
- low environmental impact
- recyclable / biodegradable
- natural raw materials
- sustainable design
- zero-waste gifts/recommendations
- sustainable alternatives
- carbon footprint
- eco-friendliness of certain materials
- top-tips for sustainability
- etc etc.
5) Some of the articles ideally would feature products/types/categories that are already posted on the website.