About Our Brand
Our brand is passionate about making high-quality swimming products and swim gear accessible and easy to understand for all. We are one of Australia’s leading and most preferred aquatic brands.
We’re looking for a freelance writer who understands competitive swimming and triathlon. As part of our content strategy, our audience is segmented into four different zones: competition, fitness, triathlon and junior. Therefore, we want written content to be aimed at competitive swimmers, recreational swimmers, triathletes and parents of young swimmers.
The long term goal for our content strategy is to increase awareness of our products and generate new leads/customers for each of the three zones.
About The Job
Our ideal writer will have phenomenal writing skills and should capture the readers’ attention and get them interested in our company. Our ideal writer should know our readers and what information they’re going to find useful and helpful.
How you’ll benefit from working with us:
- Scope to write high-quality, original content that will be an asset in your portfolio for years to come
- Experience working as a content marketer for a sports brand (high career potential)
- Creative freedom to write evergreen pieces of content that will stand the test of time
- Insights into how well your writing does
- Input into content strategy
About The Content
Our brand’s content should be educational, entertaining and/or inspiring. Content should not address training technique as this is reserved for coaching professionals. It also should not mention athletes as they may be sponsored by rival brands such as Speedo, Zoggs, TYR or Engine.
When pitching an article, you should specify which of the four segments your content is aimed towards. Within these guidelines, your writing may be as creative as you like.
Some examples of appropriate topics include:
- Extending The Life of Your Swimwear - Competitive segment
- Swimming for Stress Relief/Mindfulness (or similar) – Recreational segment
- Learning How To Swim As a Runner - Triathlete segment
- Games For Building Water Confidence - Junior segment
*Please note: It is currently entering the season of winter in Australia, your blog posts should reflect this.
As your writing progresses, you will be introduced to the brand and will be expected to include references to specific products when appropriate to provide value for the audience.
Our company requires four blog posts per month, approx. 500-600 words. Writers will be paid $60 per post.
How To Apply
If you believe that you would be a good fit for our company, after reading through everything above then please:
1. Send us a message pitch me three article headlines that you’d potentially like to write based on what you’ve read here.
2. If the headlines fit within our content strategy, then I’ll have you write one of the articles.
3. After we review your piece, if we like it then we’ll pay you for the post, publish it on our blog, and we’ll hire you as a freelance content writer. If it doesn’t meet our standards, we will not use it, and you’ll have full rights to the post.
31 freelancers estão ofertando em média $100 para esse trabalho
Hope you are doing great! I have the expertise in working on similar projects as these. Able to write on the mentioned topic well.I assure you work on [login to view URL] will be shared on chat. Looking forward,