Polyverse Corporation is looking for a smart, technical content writer to help us with new content for our website ([login to view URL]), which is being revamped, and blog posts. To start we need 10 core web pages written averaging 300-500 words each, although a few will only require a paragraph of two. This content will include: core website copy, blogs and news articles, product descriptions, case studies and whitepapers. Our new website style is scheduled to be launched in about a month so we would need the content to be finalized within the same time frame.
- The writing should get our readers motivated to purchase our product or subscribe to our newsletter.
- We’re seeking easy-to-understand writing that gets our high technical points across without sounding too academic.
- The writing should include best practices in search optimization.
- The first round of writing should be finished within the next 2-3 weeks and a second round of edits immediately following.
- Willingness to sign an NDA
To be a best fit for this project you need:
- Dedication to meet project deadlines in a timely manner
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate and influence effectively cross functionally with both technical and non technical individuals
- Proven ability to convey complex, technical ideas effectively without jargon
- Working knowledge of SEO
Our budget for this project posted as per post and is flexible. We will pay across several milestones proposed by the freelancer. To submit a proposal please tell us about your writing services plus provide us with previously written product-focused content.
29 freelancers estão ofertando em média $38 para esse trabalho
Polyverse Corporation is looking for a smart, technical content writer to help us with new content for our website ([login to view URL]), which is being revamped, and blog posts. To start we need 10 ... Read More