We need five critiques on five journal [login to view URL] should be in English. You must select five journal articles along with environmental valuation techniques and it should be more than five pages and have been focus following major areas.
Background/introduction, objectives, literature review, methodology, techniques of data analysis, findings, conclusions, recommendations, and implications.
Read the article closely and Put the article into your own words under following sections:
· What does the article set out to do?
· What is the theoretical framework or assumptions?
· Are the central concepts clearly defined?
· How adequate is the evidence?
· How does the article fit into the literature and field?
· Does it advance the knowledge of the subject?
· How clear is the author's writing?
· How about the implication of your article? (Theoretical implications, practical implications and policy implications)