Hi I am keen to engage with a freelancer for regular article writing relating to Crypto and Blockchain technologies.
We are looking to work with a writer who has experience writing technical articles but for a non-technical audience. This will be a regular monthly assignment however in the long term if the successful freelancer has scope we can start bulk producing written content to stockpile for coming months.
Each article must have a minimum of 5000 characters and a maximum of 10,000 characters.
A typical article will follow the below structure
2. Short intro text (around 3 lines) about the key msgs
3. Exec summary of around 4-10 lines about key msgs (a bit more info)
4. Core Body of the Article: First sentence details the overall theme of the paragraph,
- 1 idea per paragraph
- First Sentence provides the main msg and the rest of the paragraph will justify, explain, or illustrate the point,
- subtitles can be used to justify points
- body of the article can be split from analysis and interpretation of key points
5. Finally a conclusion at the end which summarises the main points ideas, challenges and any future implications.
An example topic is:
I can provide some topic titles which include
- What is a privacy coin.
- Privacy coin and associated risks
In your bid could you please confirm the price for 1 article at a minimum of 5000 and a maximum of 10,000 characters. Please also give an accurate indication of how much time you would need per article.
This will be a reoccurring project on a monthly basis so can you provide us with support?
Any samples will be great and any fake bids will be reported to Freelancer website.