Writers/ News Contractors required
We are a Thai news website that is seeking to expand. It is a project which at this stage has zero income and is being developed by a small budget from our company AtlanticThai Internet Co. Ltd.
We are offering jobs on once off, monthly, weekly and daily basis to be run though this site to carry out editorial and writing work for our website which will shortly launch a members social network and forum.
We make no apologies for seeking highly competitive rates but we are determined that all work will be paid for. If you are interested we have the following requirement for our News Desk:
New desks writers: Working to both Google docs, we will supply a brief and some are research material on a current news story. We will require 3 daily articles to the following standards:
1. It must not be less than 700 words- as our site is relatively new, we offer our readers more in depth information.
2. It must be originals and will test all material on copyscape.
3. It must be written in a new reporting format.
4. It must have headline suggested by the writer which will be subject to our sub editing process and may changed by the sub editor.
5. It must have an opening paragraph that match the headline and reflects the article.
6. It must be well written and although it will be sub editing must reflect a good grasp an understanding of the article subject matter.
The article may require you to google or research key points if required for further research
We are looking to find a number of people to be able to deliver this sort of article package on daily, weekly or monthly basis. Each package will be 3 articles.
We seek a highly competitive price. The contractors will have his or her name attached to the article but may use a pen name if appropriate.
We will supply one or two test briefs. If we accept your price and we subsequently use article we will pay. Afterwards, we will the contract in advance through this site for the material or packages. You should also have a gmail account for working with Google docs. If you're successful we will also send you an editor login for our site where you an post material directly.