We are a small business that specialises in wholesale custom printed and embroidered clothing for uniform, workwear and retail. We strive to build long term, trusting relationships with our clients through offering market beating service, and transparent communication. Always offering great value without compromising on quality or ethics. We are a B2B company with our products and services primarily aimed at businesses, brands, bands, charities, agencies, restaurants & universities. We are not a fashion company!
We are looking for a passionate and creative Online Content Writer/SEO Marketer, that is able to understand our business/industry, and write unique, engaging and well-written content.
The main focus is to optimise our website and blog, to increase relevant/qualified traffic, and in turn generate a greater number of sales.
The successful candidate needs to think like our customers and present information about our products and services in an informative and relatable format.
The successful candidate will play a key role in influencing the direction of our content marketing.
1) Understand our target audience and value proposition and develop a SEO & Content Marketing strategy for our business, and work with us to implement this.
2) Provide audit to show areas in need of improvement and to assess goals and key metrics.
3) Execute SEO tactics (technical, on and off page) including link building.
4) Regularly create relevant and engaging content for our blog.
5) Work with us to construct and optimise pages in Wordpress where required.
6) Stay on top of emerging trends in SEO and digital marketing.
7) Well organised ensuring content is planned ahead of time, in order to fit in with current events.
8) Analyze and report key performance data.
9) There may be scope to also have you work with us on our social media pages.
- Experience with content writing
- Experience with SEO
- Perfect written English
Preferred experience with:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
Please provide relevant examples of previous work, alongside an understanding of our business. An understanding of our business and market is more important to us than your number of years of experience.