I am looking for regular blog writers for our website upffront.com. We sell/market technical sailing products. Our Blogs will be aimed at Boat owners who may not have very much technical knowledge i.e. we are introducing them to our product categories and individual products
There are x2 essential requirements for this specific project and future projects
- Must have English as your first language
- Must have previous experience of the sailing market either as a hobby or in a professional writing capacity.
First x5 Blog articles of 500 words:
- Dogbones - the universal connector
- The benefits of Dyneema lashings and an introduction to Basic lashing techniques
- What is Creep in Dyneema running rigging and how does it affect your rigging choices
- Specifying a new winch - the basics
- Choosing the correct winch handle
I will provide a brief for each blog, a range of artwork/images plus SEO keywords
I am looking to build long term relationships with 3-4 writers and schedule regular monthly work.