As a hobby (I already have a decent none internet business) and wanted to see if I could create a website that people were interested in.
When the website is finished it will be called and it pretty much will publish articles and encourage discussions on whether it is worth buying good stuff taking the example of nappies. Every mumsnet discussion basically ends up with the cheapest ones from Tesco are best. Now being a very devoted parent I have ran quite a trial on this and basically the 1000s of posts devoted to buying cheap nappies are rubbish. Cheap nappies are fine but if you can afford a little extra then buying branded ones are significantly better. However as a counter point I have been running the same trial on cars and I don't have the same finds between ford and bmw.
So basically I want an UK based writer to do me a set of articles on the below topics which I will use to seed the website
1200-1600 words on each
• I want a good Childs play kitchen
• I want a good nursery
• I want a good designer shoe
• I want a good credit card
• I want a good brand of nappies
• I want a good day out
• Should I get a private tutor for me 8-12 year old
• Should I get an expensive car
• Should I buy a expensive (40+ a month phone)
• Should I use a cheaper supermarket (Aldi, Lidl etc.)
• Should I spoil my children with consumer goods
Commercial terms would be there is a price per article you would write one I would approve and then pay for an article. Once we get rolling and comfortable we might be able to batch it up. I would pay via paypal.
Any questions feel free to me at