I'm looking for a person who can write an extensive article for me. It's gonna be super fast and easy if you are a pro.
Title: "How to write basic business emails"
The idea is to create a practical guide for people who work in international business environment. Its aim is to provide some guidelines for someone who hasn't written an email in English for some time or is completely new to the English-speaking work environment.
The article should include:
- basic email structure (what rules to follow in formal / semi-formal and informal writing, which opening and closing lines are appropriate, how to address the recipient, how to say goodbye politely)
- useful sentences (complete copy-paste structures for covering all everyday business situations, for example: "please find the attached PDF with our presentation" or out-of-office replies, sending requests for further information, giving contact details, setting up a meeting)
- useful words & phrases (commonly used expressions),
- real-life sample emails (at lest 30 practical examples of real emails that can be copy-pasted by the reader, e.g email with complaints, asking for something, sending a request, apologising, setting up a meeting, cancelling a meeting, etc.)
- a list of common abreviations (e.g. FIY, ASAP, AFK, etc. no definitions here, just explainations)
The article has to be no shorter than 20 standard pages (A4, Times New Roman 12, line spacing: 1,5, no page breaks). Native speakers preferred (lexical / grammar mistakes will not be tollerated). I retain all copyrights, ghostwriter's name willl not be mentioned in the publication.
Remember - the whole idea is to give people a copy-paste guide for writing business emails.
I'm working on a budget here so I will not consider offers over USD 100
8 freelancers estão ofertando em média $82 para esse trabalho
My current aim is to establish myself as one of the most reliable providers and I believe that the only way to achieve this is by Buyer Satisfaction. Regards
Hi, I am interested. Would you please consider my bid in consideration of my reviews, profile, language skill, portfolios, education and experience? Thank you.