I represent an international digital content and communications company that has extensive contacts with experts, consultants, activists, etc. who are interested in getting their name out there and raising their digital profiles -- without always having the writing skills to match.
As such, we are looking for writers with the following skills:
• Excellent writing skills
• Ability to juggle a variety of writing styles
• Capacity to deliver crisp, compelling analyses of the most pressing news topics
• Strong knowledge of current affairs and media cycle
• Well-developed persuasive writing ability
• Capacity to interpret, analyze, and weave together multiple themes
• Experience with journalism/media/public relations
• Attention to detail
• Deadline-oriented time management skills
• Native English speaker
If you are interested, please send us:
• Any relevant op-eds or analysis pieces you have previously published (links preferred; if not, please send a writing sample of 1,000 words or less)
• Details on your areas of topical/regional expertise
• Your availability (hours per week)
• Requested rate per article
15 freelancers are bidding on average €126 for this job
I am Ph.D writer having 5+ years of experience in Academic writing,Content writing,Powerpoint,Article writing,Report writing,Research writing,Technical writing,Business plans etc Thanks
Hey, I have done my bachelor's in Journalism and have huge portfolio to share. I have all these skills that this jobs require. I can write up 4000 words in a week or more in future. Olive
I am a professional writer (article, content, academic, copy, line and substantive editing) and a proofreader offering a good amount of experience in editing a wide range of written stuff.
Hi! I am a Creative Director based in Singapore. Aside from freelancing, I also run a small creative studio specializing in design and communication for F&B and Hospitality clients.