I need to design an icon for an application, which will be based on the common "check engine" light of car´s dashboard
(Please, see attached files)
This intention of this icon will be to alert users about the healt of aplication engine.
The icon will have three states
1) Not lit
2) Lit and yellow (animated gif)
3) Lit and BRIGHT red, with some suttle blinking effect (Animated GIF)
The state #1 should appear to the user like there is a warning light there, that will lit if something is wrong.
I expect this icon to be very appealing.
The bidders should send an example on how they want to to the job.
I expect the icon in GIF format. MAX SIZE 60 x 34 pixels.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).