I need an script, written in WSH that can synchronize certain fields in between 2 different access databases, and write fields that can't be matched to a CSV file.
[Update field min. length]
[Override is existing (boolean)]
[Matching regular expressions]
Database 1 (100,000 records):
Fields: seqno, address, name, url, email, description.
Database 2 (5,000 records):
Fields: url, email.
Search field: url
Update field: email
Update field min. length: 10
Target database: database 1
Source database: database 2
Override if existing: yes
1. Start with record 1 in database 2.
2. Check if length of email field in database 2 is at least 10. If less than 10, skip to next record.
3. Search database 1 for record where url matches url in database 2. Update email field of database 1 with email field in database 2 for that record.
4. If data exists in field email in database 1, override.
1. Matching should allow for regular expressions (setting). The default regular expression should ignore space, e.g. if source field url="[url removed, login to view] ", then it should match with update field url="http://www.abc.com".
2. Records in database 2 that has no matches in database 1 should be written to a CSV file.
3. Test databases will be provided on award of job.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $78 for this job
I will do this in Java and MS Access or whatever Databse you offer MYSQL,DB2,Oracle. I can provide you Text Base interface or Simple GUI in swings or can be Property file configurable
I have just finished the other 2 projects that were on hand and now ready to start this one in MS access. I can do the job in 1 day. Looking forward to work with u.