I require a modification to the existing functionality of this popular commerical download app.
eBay "Accounting Asistant" is a freely available eBay auction data download program that currently only works with Quickbooks.
I require the same, or similar, functionality, look and feel as this program but the new application must work with MS SQL 2005 instead.
This utility may be written in any language or you may decompile the original and modify to suit my needs.
The following modifcations are required in the eBay Accounting assistant.
1. Must download into MS SQL2005 either Express or Single server edition ie. "export to Quickbooks" button changes to "export to MS SQL 2005".
2. Remove the ‘Sales Tax’ fields and all reference to sales Tax as this field is not required (Australian GST will be calculated within the database and should not be an imported calculation).
3. Under 'Payment Method' drop down table. . include "Bank Deposit" and ‘PayPal’; remove ‘Cash’, ‘Check’ ,’Discover’ options
4. Remove ‘check number’ field and all references to ‘checks’ (‘cheques’ etc)
One important change I require to the application:
1. The application must not only download the data but must then show the resultant database changes once the data has been imported into SQL.
2. The same interface needs to able to show and edit all data within the database.
Otherwise it needs to be identical in functionality. You will need to include a method of connection to the SQL database either at installation or ideally an ability to connect dynamically (through application configuration options) to alternative databases in case this needs to change.
I would not like to have to reinstall the application again just to connect to an alternative database.
This application must be of the highest quality and have the same look and feel as this eBay app. I would prefer [url removed, login to view] using VB code but any MicroSoft code is fine.
You can either decompile the original program and then modify it, or start from scratch. I don’t mind which you choose. Whichever is simpler and quicker.
Budget needs to reasonable, but not cheap, as I am expecting quality work with support for changes afterwards. Tested, and the asource code transferred to me.
Concentrate on ‘quality’ not budget. I will cover all costs.
Any other questions contact me.
15 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1156 para este trabalho