In need of a multi level marketing backend system.
The database will need to accomodate for the following.....
keep track of inventory levels, purchase costs, stock in/out.
Cost prices, sale prices, discounts, proffit margins should all be tracked.
should tell us what we are running low on or dont have enough of to fulfill purchase orders.
- handle input of offline purchase orders for phone/mail/credit card, aswell as online orders.
- each order will need to be able to be allocated to an agent of the MLM so that commisions can be calculated, as well as the 'uplines' (referees) of that agent. (ie person A recruits B, and B recruits C - C makes a sale - we need to know that C made the sale, calculate his commision, and calculate B and A's commision as they would also get paid on C's sale)
- Handle the payment and dispatch of paid orders - We need to be able to update the payment status if payment comes in the form of a cheque/money order once payment has cleared.
- The system should give a list of orders of which payment has been recieved, and be able to print uniqueley numbered shipping lables.
- The system should display a list of items that should accompany the order when the shipping lable number is entered, so that corresponding items can be packaged, and the item status can be updated as sent.
- There should be a control system in place to prevent unpaid items from being packaged or sent, or having the same order dispatched twice.
- database new recruits with a unique ID and keep track of the person that recruited them and thier entire upline and downline recruits.
- keep track of direct sales and commisions for each recruit,
- keep track of downline commisions for each recruit (up to at least 15 levels).
- calculate the number of recruits a member has in thier downline which may be used for bonus payments.
- sumarise the ammount of money each member is owed, and be able to integrate this with an automatic batch payment system - weather it be cheque printing or online.
- allow for manual payments to each recruit,
- keep track of comission payments to each member,
- automaticaly make members unable to recieve commisions if they have been innactive for a specified time. members should not loose thier downline if they are innactive, and earnings should be able to re-commence if/when they become active again without backpaying earning during thier innactive period.
- only pay members that have accumulated an '$[url removed, login to view]' ballance
- keep track of mebers taxational status. some members will be registered for Australian GST and will require an extra 10% ontop of thier commission, and some wont. this status should be able to be changed at any time for each member, without affecting previous payments.
- keep track and notify of any non monetary bonuses due.
keep track of all cashflow, payments in, payments out, calculate GST recieved and paid, profit and loss statements for stock and commissions, and a seperate area for non stock purchases, and employee (not agent) payroll and taxes.
The system should be able to accept manual offline orders, and online orders via a website.
Each member should be able to enter thier unique member number on a website to enter thier unique members area, where they can place purchase order, update adress/contact/financial/GST registration details, view thier past and present direct sales progres, as well as the number of members in each level of thier downline, the total $ volume of each level, and the total comission they recieve from each level of thier downline. They should be able to view notices that might be sent to specific members such as bonus targets etc.
New members should be able to register online and enter thier refering friends ID so that thier friend gets refferal commisions on sales.
member 1, the first member would be a defult referer, if no referer is entered for online registrations.
- purchases should be able to be made easily online by both members and non-members.
- members will recieve commissions on direct sales, and indirect sales from theier referals 15 levels deep
The amount of commision they recieve on each sale will be calculated from a percentage of the profit divided by 15, plus a flat rate bonus on each individual direct order.
- The percentage allocated to comissions and the bonus on direct sales should be able to be altered at any time without affecting past calculations.
- bonus commisions, or non monetary bonuses should be able to be run for pixed periods.
- members should be able to be excluded from bunuses if they dont meet criteria, or should be able to be manualy excluded.
the system should be able to be run in a 'correction mode' where changes to previously input % values and sales or dates etc will affect past payment data and update members ballances accorsingly, so that if an error is made, it is not set in stone.
- The system should be able to run over a network and have multiple users of different features at the same time
- The database should regularly back itself up and store itself in multiple locations on multiple drives (ie, on the net, and on a hardrive, or 2 hardrives - this should be able to be changed from time to time).
- The system should be very secure so that someone cannot hack into the website and put thierself in a position in the system where they take another persons comissions. The system should be based offline, with only coppies stored online. The website should only be able to access viewable information, and not make any changes to the database other than new signups or purchases (and member specific password details) as a precautionary measure.
The system should be flexible and easy to use.
It should be fairly automated.
Someone should be able to open the mail and enter purchase order details, or update payment statuses, while another person packages items from printed lable numbers and sticks lables on the parcel.
Groups of stock should be specified a group stock number for order reference, and more stock should be able to be added at any time when it comes in.
A system should be in place to account for damaged/lost/stolen stock
Payment of commissions should be fairly automated. It should be a matter of viewing a list of members that have payments due, with the amounts, clicking ok, and the system should then do the rest. It should be easily linkable to a batch electronic payment system and automaticaly update the members account with the ammount paid, all that should be required is a signature on cheques if thats the payment method specified on a members account. payment frequency and minimum pay levels should be adjustable, and an adjustable minimum account ballance should be able to be maintained for each member.
Cancled or reversed transactions should be reflected as a reversed comission on each members account.
The system should be expandable, updateable, and able to grow with the business.
It should be able to cope with High volumes of members accounts
Please as if you need clarification.
16 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1203 para este trabalho
Id been 12 yrs of software development and broad knowledge in accounting system and specialize in complex business setup. I firmly believe I could be of answer to your needs, Regards, ALAN SEPE