We wish to have a client interface developed for us that is identical to [url removed, login to view] or to [url removed, login to view]
This is an advanced online web interface that enables customers to design their own wine labels and order wine with their labels on the bottles.
The completed site should have indentical functionality to [url removed, login to view], but with a unique look and feel suitable for the Australian market.
The look and feel and functionality must be equally as professional as [url removed, login to view]
The project also incorporates the need for a shopping cart and suitable backend with basic inventory management.
Of particular importance is:
1. The flash interface for users to edit labels.
2. The ability for users to upload their own pictures for use on labels
3. A Shopping cart that is interfaced with PayPal and other payment gateways such as Visa and Master Card and AMEX, with the capacity to easily interface it with a local bank's credit card payment gateway in the future.
4. A suitable and user friendly web based back-end to manage orders
(see EcommerceTemplates for an example of the minimum functionality required. If the developer can modify the Ecommercetemplate scripts to create the back then this would also be acceptable).
5. An easy way to receive the completed orders & label designs for high quality printing of the labels.
6. A user friendly interface to manage the labels in the system - allows us to add additional designs and categories, or remove designs and categories.
7. Search engine friendly
8. Complete with design of 30 template wine labels 99h *93w mm with categories of wedding, birthday, thank you, traditional, corporate, Christmas, anniversary, holidays, generic frames .
9. Bring Australian traffic to the site
In choosing a developer, we are looking for a firm with expertise in flash application design and who can also provide strategic input in helping us design the best solution.
Please contact us directly with any questions about this project.
Existing customers to login using pass word.
Archiving of previous kept and ordered labels for repeat order, or for modifying/editing
Ability to change the label template whilst keeping the entered text.