I need a software that will work on any shared hosting server.
the application should be either in ASP (i.e. asp file) or flash (i.e. swf file)
the software will be a one screen whiteboard that will allow me to write on it and erase the contents, as I would do on a regular whiteboard.
I need to be able to:
1) write on the board using a mouse
2) type on the board using a keyboard
3) erase using an eraser
4) scroll for more than one page of writing in one session
5) record the final recording file into SWF or any other format
6) be able to read the previous recording for display purposes only (reader only) unless the file recorded will be SWF.
6) be able to load the previously recorded whitebaord contents into the whiteboard to continue wiritng to the file
[url removed, login to view]
(this loads the whiteboard) and let me to write and save or load
[[url removed, login to view]] load
this loads the previous file recorded for viewing only
the data for previous data can be as a text file date or anything else
I prefer having one application and data files for each session.
7) an ability to record a voice to accompany the whitebaord is optional
8) an ability to write on a whiteboard and have this shown on any pc that is able to connect to the whiteboard, can be done with a paramater or new swf or asp file
the program should run on any shared server, without any special requriements.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
the program should run under asp or linux server, on any shared server, no special requirements or components.