I am a start-up ERP recruiting firm in the USA and currently seeking a technically savvy Web Developer/Designer. My goal is that this person will continue to work with my during other projects once this initial phase is completed.
MY CURRENT PROJECT OBJECTIVES:
1. The recruitment database will house resumes of prospective ERP and CRM candidates.
2. Given that I am essentially constructing my own applicant tracking system (ATS), I will also need the ability to not only enter new candidate resumes into the database, but store, retrieve, and search the database as well.
2. MUST HAAVE prior experience designing a recruitment database.
3. MUST HAVE prior experience designing a search engine and understanding of boolean search logic.
4. MUST have an ability to effectively communicate project progress and strong commitment to completing the project.
WHERE AM I IN THE PROJECT DESIGN?
The project development work has been 90% completed. However, there is still some minor tweaking and development that has still yet to be completed. I need someone who can review the code and complete the non-completed items. I can provide written business requirements once I have identified the "right" Developer or team of Developers for this project.
WHAT IS THE DEADLINE FOR COMPLETION?
I am flexibile with the "go-live" date but certainly would like to have this completed within 2-3 weeks from start of project.
IS THERE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR ADD-ON WORK?
Absolutely. I need someone that will essentially serve as my primary developer and technical resource as I move into other phases of the project development.
Thank you for considering my project!