Job: IIS+.NET MID-LEVEL TO SENIOR DEVELOPERS
Job type: Contract/Full time
Career level: Mid- to Senior-Level/Over 7 years of experience
Do you want to work on projects that will give you great experience and a great career?
Do you care about the projects you build?
Looking for challenging engineering with lots of responsibility?
RESPONSIBILITIES / BENEFITS:
* Graduated in Computer Science or equivalent experience - lots of experience in C#.
* Understand the software development life cycle (SDLC) or has completed a full release of a commercially shipping product.
* Implement web based, middleware, and solutions according to the drafts;
* Estimate and plan tasks;
* Document the code and implementation;
* Perform unit, integration tests, optimize code;
* Report status
* Strong C# programming skills;
* Experience working with XML, IIS, and Oracle, MySQL databases;
* Previous experience in medium/large scale projects is mandatory;
* Strong debugging and problem solving skills;
* Good communication / writing skills;
* Can work in a team or as an individual;
* Hard working, self motivated;
* Good English skills; Flexible hours - some nights to communicate with California company.
Salary - Depending on Experience. We pay a very competitive salary.
59 freelancers estão ofertando em média $6011 para esse trabalho
We will doing all that you want (and more... :-))). Quickly, Professional, Quality - our answer you and your organization. We work more than 5 years.. There are questions? $3500
We believe we can make a great candidate for the position. Please check PM to see our portfolio. Thank you, Encodedart, Inc – a Canadian Solution Provider Company.
My bid amount and duration of completion is DUMMY. I can't bid with just one liner information i.e. "Scientific Research Web Application". Check your PMB man. Ali