Non Disclosure Agreement REQUIRED - Do NOT bid unless you agree to sign one (provided)!
This is an ASP.net 2.0 + c# and Google Maps integration project.
NO Database development is needed. You will integrate ASP.Net with XML Webservices (provided).
The project will use Master page and reusable ASCX controls. The design and functionality are provided including the HTML/CSS and screen shots.
Online skill interview is required before starting the project. PLEASE provide 1-3 samples of your work. Reference check is A MUST, ideally from US based companies.
Your responsibilities are:
- code/test/deliver the Homepage, Homepage search, Neighborhood search results page, Property analysis page (see project files)
- The HTML will mainly use DIV approach to embed into ASCX controls
- Light state/session management may be required
- Google Maps integration is required. There will be a similar "heat map" functionality as seen on [url removed, login to view] site. We provide geo data support, you will need to integrated it using a Google ASP.net AJAX control (2 freeware available on the web)
- Dynamic URL rewrite (supported by ASP.net 2.0) to generate dynamic pages on the fly is required (for search results) (i.e. following the top nav "bread crumb" you will generate on the fly pages: http://www/california/san_francisco/
- main site control ASCX (Header nav bar, Footer, left nav menu)
- integrate provided artwork from the design (format PSD, layered)
- integrate Google Maps API with respect to minimize time to load without transferring huge amounts of data. Any page response should contain less than 100KB of data (excluding images).
- integrate heat map overlay with Google Maps (heatmap geo coordinates are provided from Webservice calls that you will integrate with ASP.net UI)
- ability to request new data from server as the user moves inside the Google map.
Payment will be made upon successful inspection and demo of the site.
- full source code (c#, aspx, ascx, css, any images)