A simple job - we expect a budget of around $100
10% deposit on the start of work, then remainder of payments made as each milestone reached as a percentage of total agreed job value.
Milestone 1: 40% of agreed job value.
I am using a popup date picker that currently displays a date and time in the (US) format;
12/31/2005 1:27:18 PM
This date format is needed as I can pass it directly via my SQL queries to filter records based on date ranges.
The problem is some of my customers require the month and day to be switched positions (Australian Format) , i.e.;
31/12/2005 1:27:18 PM
As I still need the date to be posted back to the form via the original MM/DD/YYYY TIME format, I would think that the solution is to store the US formatted date in a hidden form field, and populate the visible textfield with the Australian date format.
Whenever the date picker is invoked, the picker would write back to both the hidden and visible textboxes with the appropriate format.
Also, there needs to be a validation script written that allows users to manually modify the date in the visible textbox then do two things when focus is lost or the form submitted;
1. check that the date entered is a valid date
2. write the changed date format back to the hidden field in US format
Milestone 2: 20% of agreed job value
I also require the popup calendar to be restyled with a new CSS template I have obtained. CSS and images in zip file attached – example calendar style is [url removed, login to view] and stylesheet [url removed, login to view]
Milestone 3: 40% of agreed job value
The calendar should be able to run as either a new popup window, on a popup layer (similar to [url removed, login to view]) and embedded on the actual page.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note my standard terms for completing any job, you must agree to these terms if you wish to bid. We are a professional development company and expect work to be completed on time and on budget, as programmers ourselves we understand that issues may arise from time to time – however we expect hard-work and honesty from all our contractors.
1. The job can be delivered on time and on budget, with regular updates on the progress of work.
2. Working code that shows all of the requested features is delivered and tested on our own servers before milestone payments.
3. All fees paid via getafreelancer escrow.
4. You assure full confidentiality for the job and respect our intellectual property by not using any code or data you may be given access to without our express written permission.
5. All rights to the code are assigned to our company, and no code is encrypted or obscured in any way.
6. In providing any code you can make the assurance that no copyright or intellectual property rights are being infringed.
7. The code is fully documented.
8. All communications, including clarifications and bug fix requests are managed via our online project management software – we will supply you with a username on being awarded the project.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $91 for this job
Hi I can do your job.I have more than 3 yrs of experience in developing Web applications in ASP, PHP, Sql server [url removed, login to view] refrence you can visit [url removed, login to view],[url removed, login to view],[url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view],eaglerockent.c Mais
Looking forwared to work on your projects. Confident on my knowledge and R & D Works.. Do have good Codegeneration stuffs which will reduce the development time and cost effective too.