I am trying to create a login page, based on cookies.
1) I need a page called [url removed, login to view] which contains a search box(txtSearch) and submit button
2) On submit(first time user), it should redirect to login page.
3) Know that there is a fixed password for each user of website; say 'xyz' no database interaction at all and no username required.
4) On succesful login(if password=xyz) it should take txtSearch from [url removed, login to view] and pass it onto page [url removed, login to view]
5)Cookie time to be set for 8 hours(if user tries to search from [url removed, login to view], it should not ask for login unless its more than 8 hrs since last login)
6) If password is wrong, redirect to login page with an alert