I have currently made a web quote form on our site that is used to select equipment for a calibration quote. This form has a dynamic menu that you select the manufacturer and then the next drop down populates with just that manufacturers equipment. The rest of the form is just a basic contact form and the whole thing is hooked up to an asp script for submitting to an email address. What I need done, and that is over my head as a graphic designer is programming of this form to a higher level. We would like to form to be able to allow the customer to do the following:
1. Choose more than one item for quoting
2. Display the cost of the equipment to be calibrated only after the person has submit their registration info
3. Tally the cost of the items selected
4. Assign a quote number to the quote
5. On submission, email the customer and us the results of the quote created with costs and items chosen and contact info supplied
6. That the form load quicker or have some "Form is loading" while it is happening. (It takes a while to load now due to the dynamic menus and the amount of equipment we calibrate.)
The current form is located at [url removed, login to view] if you would like to look at it.
It does not matter to me what we do it in, asp with a database or cgi or whatever is needed, this is where I am looking to you the programmer to best meet our need. Any questions, definately let me know.