I need a simple script or code that I can insert into my .asp webpages that will log webpage visits, or hits to an MS Access database on my web. The details are;
1) It MUST be easy for me to edit
2) I need the webpage title to be logged in the database
3) I'd like the IP address of the visitor if possible
4) I need to be able to add this script/code to each page that I want visits/hits counted and logged. Each visit can be a new record if need be
5) These do not need to be unique visits, just every visit to the site
6) I'd like the time of the visit logged also
7) In the code, I need to know how to edit the path in case I move the database
An example of the database would show something like this;
PageTitle..... Hit...........IP ......time/date/etc
MainPage...... 1 .... [url removed, login to view] ...Jan. 1, 2006
FunPage....... 1 .... 10.10.10.10....June 27, 2005
I know and use Frontpage / I know MS Access.
I can query the data myself once I have it in a database.
I could probably figure this out on my own based on code I've received in the past (if I took the time) but I assume someone out there either already has this code or could probably write it pretty easily and fast. I know enough about code to know that this should be simple for a knowledgeable person.