I need someone very good in [url removed, login to view] 3.5 and SQL server 2000 / 2005.
The work involves making [url removed, login to view] report pages ( most of these are grids ) and reports does not need to use any reporting tool, these are simple grid based reports.
THe Database structure and sample data is already available. The coder will need to fetch appropriate data for the required reports.
Skills required :
1) Ability to handle Advance operations in [url removed, login to view] grids and list views
2) Ability to write highly efficient stored procedures to fetch data
3) Ability to suggest database improvements and provide high quality work
More details will be provided to the selected bidders, who have good and demonstrative profiles.
MOST IMPORTANT : The project is time critical and must be finished in 10-12 days. so I need someone who is totally available and ready to go immidiately.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
[url removed, login to view] 3.5 / SQL Server / Stored procedures