The website in question was developed with an ASP content management system and shopping cart, using paypal for monetary transactions.
1. We need to add a $3 charge to every order that is placed through from their website. We’d like the customer to see the fee as an itemized addition to the total cost at the paypal checkout.
2. We also need to verify that 6.25% sales tax is included on tangible items and not on non-tangible items. The issue lies with paypal, and that it seems to be all-or-nothing. However, it worked correctly in the past, so another developer might have made a mistake.
Additional details will be provided upon contract signing.
1. Must be available by phone at some point during 9 am-5pm EST.
2. Must be proficient in ASP
3. English required
4. Must sign confidentiality contract
5. Must be completed by Monday, 5-7-07.
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média $250 para este trabalho
Hello, I am an eCommerce programmer from San Diego, California. I mainly program using ASP.Net (C#) and classic ASP (vbscript). I am interested in your project. I think I can get it done for ya. Regards