I require working solution for that assignment. My budget is around 300$
Your company needs to develop a prototype photo repository system that allows a user to upload their photo files to a server via a Windows Application. Friends of the user can then view the photos via a web page, and download selected photos to their own pc. In addition to this, a console application is required that runs continuously on the server and monitors the date and time of events such as file upload, file update and file deletion, and append this information to a .CSV file.
You are required to:
1. Design (includes writing a test specification), implement and test a prototype ASP.Net webpage that demonstrates the friends download functionality for the system specified above.
2. Design (includes writing a test specification), implement and test a prototype C#.Net Windows Application that demonstrates file upload functionality for the system specified above
3. Design (includes writing a test specification), implement and test a prototype C#.Net Console Application that demonstrates event monitoring functionality for the system specified above
4. Integrate the above applications into a working prototype of the system specified above, and test
5. Write a Report that contains your designs, a description any interesting implementation problems and how you solved them, test specifications and test results, how your system could be improved, and whether you think that .Net was a good choice for this system compared to other options. The report should be no more than 8 pages long.
Possible Enhanced functionality
• Windows app should upload photos via FTP or a web service, i.e. don’t assume that the app is on the same machine as the server!
• Photos tagged and Searchable
• Map Display of Tagged photos
• Pay to download photos (Shopping Cart)
17 freelancers are bidding on average $337 for this job
Hi, I am ready to work on this [url removed, login to view] provide me some details.I am experienced developer in Console applications,web applications and windows application on C#.NET with database design.