AUSTIN Project is small "company information & office system" build in .NET - C# with database MS SQL 2005. AUSTIN is Windows application with basic functionality extended to ASP.NET. Project is financed from private resources.
List of tasks that are not covered by internal resources:
- exports to Excel from given DataTable (ev. DataSet)
- fill existing PDF from template (FDF) from given source (object, params, DataTable)
- generate PDF files
- email engine for generating mails (news, reminders etc) for business partners (suppliers, customers)
- windows form for exception handling, for debug
- user layout settings for controls (control properties are bind from user settings)
List of tasks for upcoming new Web UI in [url removed, login to view]
- HTML/CSS based menu
- [url removed, login to view] User controls & components (DataGrid, TextBox etc)
- extending current functionality with AJAX
Full technical description for each task on demand!
Both lists are growing and we expect much more tasks. Every task is payed separately, according to project budget. Planed project end is in June 2010.