Basic Item Selling website is required to be made using [url removed, login to view] 3.5 / MSSQL Server database and Ajax
The work would be divided into 2 portions
1. Public Website - Where buyers can come/search/buy and submit their inventory details through an email form..
2. Admin Panel: Login for admin, where admin can add/remove inventory, add affiliate links and add categories.
1. Basic website wherein sellers can send item information directly (by Email or by a small form in the website). The sellers should be able to upload 2 pics each for the sale item and along with some description, price and personal details.2. Sellers can come on the site, search for the items and pay for them through paypal and avail the option of transport by paying an additional fee.
3. An item once sold would be tagged as sold
_Admin Panel_1. Admin gets the 'items entered by seller on website' for approval, once he approves the same is posted on the website.2. Admin can also make a new sell post for an inventory that he may have recieved on email.3. Admin can manage Item Categories and Affiliate links (Add/Edit/Delete)4. Admin can change static web contents through CMS
More details will be given to qualified bidders...
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
[url removed, login to view] 3.5 Ajax SQL Server 2005