For a user to upload and manipulate a graphics file (primarily jpg) for the ordering of canvas prints to be integrated with oscommerce or similar ecommerce solution.
You can see the whole system i need in [url removed, login to view]
1. User will be able to click a browse button on the home page to select a file from their own computer and upload it (their will be a maximum size allowed and user will also be told if the file is not high enough resolution).
2. User will then be shown a preview of their image file and have the ability to customise the image - the preview will be split into two sections one side showing the image preview large and one side showing the preview over a picture of a sofa to give indication of size selected.
3. User will be able to select a size and orientation (Landscape, Portrait, Panoramic, Collage, Mosaic, 3 Parted, 2 Parted, 4 Parted) the preview will change to show the different size selected.
4. User will be able to rotate the image.
5. User will be able to select an effect (original, b/w, sepia) the preview will show the effect selected.
6. User will be able to select bleed or no bleed (if the image flows around the edge of the frame or if the edges are to be white.
7. User will be shown price on the preview as they change sizes.
User will then be directed to oscommerce or similar ecommerce solution (suggestions welcome) for payment and delivery instructions.
I will then be able to download the image file with relevant information (size, colour, bleed, delivery instructions) for output purposes.
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1208 para esse trabalho
I'm an Principle Full Stack .NET Engineer with 9 years experience in developing .NET products. Please go here to see my newest demo: [login to view URL]