we are looking for an extension/component/fix/patch similar to the multi sites extensions on the market but better.
(joomla/php/mysql knowledge is also essential in this project)
1) we have dozens of sites in sub-directories ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc)
2) The main domain ([url removed, login to view]) is a splash page and we would like to keep it that way.
3) we use Community Builder with nearly every plugin possible for my user system.
4)we are running on an Apache Server
1) The ability to connect all users in every sub site. (When a user registers at subsite /a they are also registered at subsite /b, vice versa and [url removed, login to view] with Community Builder latest version.
2) I need updates, including image updates to profiles, article submission credits, gallery, (all plugin updates even fireboard plugins) to be reflected on ALL sub sites whenever a user updates there profile.....Not just one subsite.
3) When a user logs in to one site they should be logged in to another.
4) When a user logs out they should be logged out on all subsites as well.
5) we would also like this to be adaptable to other domains and servers but it is not necessary right now.
1) Any updates at any site must be reflected on all sites. Up and down.
2) Must work across domains and servers...not just one server.
Max Budget : 30$
About payment :
All payment is made via escrow after our FINAL APPROVAL.
NO advance payment/escrow is provided.
Some more information ::
1) we are looking for the ability to connect all of our sites Community Builder registrants across sub domains and other domains.
2) If a visitor registers at site a.com I want him to be registered automatically at b.com or a.com/a, etc.
2) If the user makes a change to his profile/avator I want it to be reflected on all sites.
I attached a multi sites com for you to look at(attached here). It is what I am looking for but is not intended for Community Builder. I would like it simply modified so it works for community builder. I’ll send the readme.txt(attached here) to the com.
(both files are attached here in single .zip file.)
Can you do this through modification of this component?