I am looking to create a custom-built CRM (Customer Relations Management) database for an NLP/hypnotherapy clinic. MS Access is acceptable, although other database technologies will be considered on their individual merits. We want to be able to track all our clients from initial phone call, through the sessions and maintain an ongoing relationship via emails/SMS. We also want to track performance so we know which clients are succeeding and which need more help.
The database would include the following:
- Standard Contact details such as name, address, phone numbers, email, referred by, doctor, emergency contact, etc...
- An area for leads to followup on or to retire to inactive
- An area for session reminders for the day and the week
- Address Book for client bookings (can click on appointment to see client details) with week, day and month views.
- List of possible services for the booking (eg. quit smoking, weight-loss, depression, coaching, etc...)
- Auto-generate a reminder for each session and To-Do items such as send letter, SMS, e-mail, etc...
- Record client notes for each session with the ability to attach digital files such as PDF's
- Results recording for each client (eg. success, failure, in process, etc... with a space for notes)
- Results reporting (eg. success rates, total client spend, number of sessions, referral rates from different sources, total income/no. of bookings for the year)
- Auto-generate a confirmation letter upon booking (option - integrated with Word?)
- Simple data entry forms
- Neat front-end with simple design (ie. not too "geeky" so everyone can use it)
- Office 2007 or 2010, possibly interfaced with a custom .NET/ASP or VB app?
- Maybe it can be achieved using a web interface built on ASP or PHP connecting to a MySQL database?
- Standalone MS Access DB system with maybe .NET front-end preferred, but will also consider client/server solution as well especially if multiple users can connect simultaneously or if it can be hosted on the Net and accessed remotely.
If you look at the MyPractice software then essentially I am wanting to create something similar (but not as fancy) that I can customise to my liking on an ongoing basis. So there is an initial base project (as above) and then ongoing development. I have seen this done years ago on Office 2000 platform by one smart chap and I figure that it can be done again by another smart techie... :)
Looking for a programmer proficient in MS Access or similar. Am looking to do this project on the cheap, however am open to all bids up to $1,000 at this point. Will consider all comments, questions and feedback.
Please include your specific design details in your bid.... Thanks and good luck! :)
92 freelancers estão ofertando em média $750 para esse trabalho
We already have a CRM system ready with almost all of your requirements. We will customize it according to your need. Please check PMB for details.